I know you are not looking for an answer for this, but thought to give you my comment; to me, "khaaneye doost" is where I feel comfortable, where I get that warm, fuzzy feeling telling me I am wanted and likeable- unconditionally- and that does not mean somewhere familiar necessarily, it can be anywhere in the world, with anyone whom you know or don't know... And I know I could tell you this at one of our conversations instead of typing here, but I thought it is good to sometimes give 'public' recognition to those whom you recognize at a private/intimate level :)
من دلم می خواهد خانه ای داشته باشم پر دوست کنج هر دیوارش دوستهایم بنشینند آرام گل بگو گل بشنو هرکسی می خواهد وارد خانهء پر عشق و صفای من گردد یک سبد بوی گل سرخ به من هدیه کند شرط وارد گشتن شست و شوی دلهاست شرط آن داشتن یک دل بی رنگ و ریاست بر درش برگ گلی می کوبم روی آن با قلم سبز بهار می نویسم ای یار خانهء ما اینجاست تا که نو نپرسی دگر خانهء دوست کجاست؟